|Home||Animation & Cartoons | Arts & Music | Community Video | Computers & Technology | Cultural & Academic Films | Ephemeral Films | Movies | News & Public Affairs | Prelinger Archives | Spirituality & Religion | Sports Videos | Television | Videogame Videos | Vlogs | Youth Media|
|Anonymous User (login or join us)|
* Headlines for October 12, 2005
* Exclusive Interview: Murray Waas On How Dick Cheney's Top Aide 'Scooter' Libby Misled Federal Prosecutors in the CIA Leak Case
* Community Activist Calls New Orleans Police Beating "Typical Behavior"
* Jennifer Harbury on Why Guatemalan Villagers Refuse Military Aid in Mudslide, Remembering Decades of Torture and Massacres
* Sister Dianna Ortiz Details Her Abduction and Torture by U.S.-Backed Guatemalan Military
This movie is part of the collection: Democracy Now!
|Movie Files||MPEG2||Ogg Video||512Kb MPEG4|
|Image Files||Animated GIF||Thumbnail|
|Other Files||checksums||Archive BitTorrent|
Brother Esau77 -
Subject: agree and disagree
I'm with you when you are out to expose the lies and tyrannical behavior of the elite dynasty in america, but Democracy Now! is a totally inappropriate title for anything. We are not a Democracy, we are a Republic. The Founding Fathers LOATHED a democracy! Thomas Jefferson said that a Democracy is nothing more than Mob Rule where 51% of the people can vote away 49%'s rights. Read Read Read!!! learn your history, and maybe we wouldnt be in this mess. Stand up and resist the tyranny while you still can. If we wait much longer, we wont be able to fight back
Subject: What you won't see on TV unless you demand democracy now! on your local station
Libby and Rove guilty of more felonies...
Armed men on horseback wearing police uniforms beat black homeowner with clubs. Homeowner was asking what time curfew was...
Guatemalans unable to trust US military's good intentions: refuse assistance after years of atrocities....
Catholic nun raped and tortured by Guatemalan soldiers under CIA supervision...